I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
I am a wunderkind oh
I am a Joan of Arc and smart enough to believe this
I am a princess on the way to my throne
destined to serve, destined to roam
Wunderkind
This week...I learned a lot.
We had a meeting for all the sisters in the mission with the presidents wife. It was cool, we got to chat see friends and discuss important things. I ended up singing 'I Know that my Redeemer Lives' in Spanish for everyone while Hna. Luque played piano. FUN!
After the sisters meeting, we had interviews with the prez. That was a really neat experience. I learned a lot about myself, and the atonement. Wow.
After that since we were in the neighborhood, my companion and I went and ate lunch with Hna.Cristina. It was almost like old times. teehee.
This week was really slow in the way of work; hardly anyone was home. SAD! But we just kept on trekin'.
It's funny all the sisters are always wanting me to teach them how to use makeup. It's like no one knows how to keep it cool so they just don't use makeup, yuck! Well this week I helped Hna.Monarrez learn how to do her makeup a bit. I miss using my makeup skills to their full extent and have fun with it. I really miss GLITTER!
This week a Hermana invited us to go to her pozole stand and eat, well, pozole. Pozole is soup with puffed up corn, lettuce, oregano, cheese, lime, meat, etc. Its so good! It's my fave when it's cold out. YUM!
In church this week I sang 'Nearer my God to Thee' and my comp played the piano. FUN! Everyone said it was amazing. The stake prez was there and later he ended up asking me to sing in stake conference! AAAA!
Also the mission just figured out I can sing. While we were waiting for interveiws, my comp, and all the elders in my district had me sing a ton. It was funny to see their reactions, mouths dropped open etc. FUN! I am starting to become a bit famous. lol.
I bought a new shirt in the tiangues this week, it's a stormtrooper shirt, I am a nork and must be my fathers daughter. mwahaha!
Tomorrow I am getting a new companion wish me luck!
Love yall! Hermana Shingleton
No comments:
Post a Comment